- Sat. morning breakfast with eggs the cadets will collect straight from the hen house, biscuits backed in pizza oven
- Dispatch a small pig (privately)
- Prepare the pig and spit for roasting, start roasting (whole day process)
- Service projects: repair hole in driveway, gather firewood throughout the property
- Activities: discover and use the 1800’s print, tour of the wood workshop
- Fishing if time to spare
BIG CHANGE FROM THE USUAL: NO MASS OR CONFESSIONS SATURDAY; MASS SUNDAY AT 1100 AT THE THIEN TAM MONASTERY (5 MIN AWAY).
When you run out of concrete, make a left at the fork:
This is the place, but do not enter here. Enter at the next dirt road on the right hand-side (next pic).
At the end of the dirt road, make a right through the gate (see next picture) and look for the TSG1 sign for camping area, across from the house in this picture. Drop your stuff off then return to this area and park your vehicle back to the left side of the house. If the grounds are wet, we will stay on the dirt road.
This is the path to the camping area. Look for the sign. The trailer will NOT be there (it will be farther down by the campfire area).