- This event has passed.
09/25/20-09/27/20 Camp: “Back 2 Basics” at the LBJ Grasslands
September 25, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - September 27, 2020 @ 10:00 am$15
IF YOU CANNOT make this event:
- 1. Check the 'we will not attend this event' box immediately below
- 2. Fill in your family name in the provided text field, then
- 3 Hit 'Submit'
- 1. Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter the number of persons who will be attending in the 'tickets' field, and hit 'Add to cart'
- 2. You will be directed to a page to 'purchase tickets'. On that 'purchase tickets' page, make sure the 'quantity' is right and click 'Proceed to Checkout'. If more than 3 people will attend, enter 3 and let me know via email or text how many will actually be attending. This is because of the 3 people fee cap. Anyone beyond 3 attends for free and the system cannot process that
- 3. Complete the required fields and then add the names of those attending (both you and your boys) in the 'Order Notes (optional)' field
- 4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit 'Place order' button
- NOTE: If the event if free, follow the exact same steps and hit 'Place order'. You will not be charged but this will generate a message to us
What: Our new camping year is upon us. We will be joining TSG 33 for a joint Camp at Clear Lake Campground, LBJ National Grasslands for a Back 2 Basics camp: learn knifes safety, fire starting, knot tying, and water purification.
Where: Clear Lake National Grasslands, FS 928, Alvord, Wise County, TX. Located about an hour from Mater Dei to the NW: https://goo.gl/maps/HCygLBGJ1sxyY8rj9
When: 4 pm Friday, thru 11 am Sunday, Sept 25-27, 2020
Food: Friday nite is on you, the troop will purchase food for the campout. You will need your mess kits.
Cost: $15/person or $45/family(max) Please pay on the TSG 1 Website.
What you will need: Bring your knife, Rosary, Field Manual (if you have one) and the things in the attached itinerary.
Sacraments: Fr. McDonnell will hear confessions and say Mass Saturday Afternoon: NOTE: If you or your son(s) wish to serve Mass, please let Capt Toups know before Friday.
Sign up and RSVP (if not attending)at the link above.